Air Force Knowledge:
- Integrity First
- Service Before Self
- Excellence in All We Do
- Cadets will value the principles of citizenship and community service
- Cadets will develop the highest degree of personal responsibility
- Cadets will attain a sense of accompaniment and self worth
Official Colors of the Air Force:
Ultramarine Blue and Gold
What service did the air force separate from?
Army Air Corps or U.S. Army
What does the star represent in the USAF icon?
One Force, One Family
What is the Mission of the Air Force?
Aim high… Fly, fight, win—in air, space and cyberspace.
Air Force Birthday:
September 18, 1947
Cadet Honor Code:
I will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do.
Develop citizens of character dedicated to serving their community and nation.
State Birthday: September 9, 1850
When admitted to the nation, what number was this state?: 31st State
State Capital: Sacramento
State nickname: The Golden State
State bird: California Valley Quail
State flower: California poppy
State motto: “Eureka” (I have found it)
State colors: Blue and Gold
Blue- Represents the sky and sea
Gold- symbolizes the color of the precious mineral mined by the forty-niners from the hills of California.
1. Grizzly bear- Represents strength
2. Red star- Nod the Republic of Texas
3. Red Stripe- Forms the length
I am an Air Force Junior ROTC Cadet
I am connected and faithful to every Corps of Cadets who served their community and nation with patriotism
I earn respect when I uphold the Core Values of Integrity First, Service Before Self, and Excellence In All We Do
I will hold others accountable for their actions as well
>We want to give back to the community by extending our support throughout Santa Clarita Valley to events in
I am an Air Force Junior ROTC Cadet
Code of Honor:
We Pledge Ourselves:
To not lie, cheat, steal nor tolerate those who do.
To promote the best in school spirit.
To create and maintain higher standards than other high school students.
To respect our AFJROTC and school’s property to the fullest extent.
To manifest in life the high principles our school officers.
To respect our teachers, appointed officers, and classmates.
To obey lawful orders or instructions from our teachers, appointed AFJROTC officers, and NCOs.
To recognize and appreciate the sacrifices our parents/guardians have made to further our education and show them all due respect and gratitude.
To revere my country, the flag, and to take pride in wearing my AFJROTC uniform.
Cadet Impact Goals–
- 75% of the cadets (105 of 139) will decrease their run times and improve in two other physical fitness assessment (PFA) events between the initial and final PFA.
- Of the 138 cadets enrolled, 105 will increase their scores for each individual event by and will decrease their run times on the final
- 6 Flights (out of 8) will have no more than 3 non-dress events per semester.
- A non-dress event is when at least one cadet in a flight is not dressed on uniform day
School Impact Goals–
- Cadets will successfully conduct a campus cleanup community service event At Golden Valley, Hart, And Canyon High Schools.
- Three cadets will be assigned to collaborate with the administrators of each school campus. These cadets will be in charge of setting up, running, and completing a successful campus clean up with the school’s administration.
- 85% of cadets (119 out of 139) will attain a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or above at the end of each semester.
- Of the 138 cadets enrolled in the program, 118 need to attain higher than a 2.5 Grade Point Average (GPA).
Community Impact Goals–
- All cadets will attend at least 2 community service events per semester.
- All 138 cadets will attend at least 2 community service events by the end of each semester.
- The Cadet Corps will participate in 3 new community service events within the 2017-2018 school year.
- The group will continue to attend out previously attended events, while also participating in 3 new community services before the end of the year.
- At least 35 1st year cadets will enroll in AFJROTC at Golden Valley.
- Thirty new first years enrolled in AFJROTC at Golden Valley in the 2018 academic year.
- Retain 80% of Golden Valley, Hart, and Canyon Cadets.
- The number of cadets retained from the end of the semester to the start of the next.