Air Force Knowledge:
- Integrity First
- Service Before Self
- Excellence in All We Do
- Cadets will value the principles of citizenship and community service
- Cadets will develop the highest degree of personal responsibility
- Cadets will attain a sense of accompaniment and self worth
Official Colors of the Air Force:
Ultramarine Blue and Gold
What service did the air force separate from?
Army Air Corps or U.S. Army
What does the star represent in the USAF icon?
One Force, One Family
What is the Mission of the Air Force?
Aim high… Fly, fight, win—in air, space and cyberspace.
Air Force Birthday:
September 18, 1947
Cadet Honor Code:
I will not lie, cheat, or steal, nor tolerate those who do.
Develop citizens of character dedicated to serving their community and nation.
State Birthday: September 9, 1850
When admitted to the nation, what number was this state?: 31st State
State Capital: Sacramento
State nickname: The Golden State
State bird: California Valley Quail
State flower: California poppy
State motto: “Eureka” (I have found it)
State colors: Blue and Gold
Blue- Represents the sky and sea
Gold- symbolizes the color of the precious mineral mined by the forty-niners from the hills of California.
1. Grizzly bear- Represents strength
2. Red star- Nod the Republic of Texas
3. Red Stripe- Forms the length
I am an Air Force Junior ROTC Cadet
I am connected and faithful to every Corps of Cadets who served their community and nation with patriotism
I earn respect when I uphold the Core Values of Integrity First, Service Before Self, and Excellence In All We Do
I will hold others accountable for their actions as well
I am an Air Force Junior ROTC Cadet
Code of Honor:
We Pledge Ourselves:
To not lie, cheat, steal nor tolerate those who do.
To promote the best in school spirit.
To create and maintain higher standards than other high school students.
To respect our AFJROTC and school’s property to the fullest extent.
To manifest in life the high principles our school officers.
To respect our teachers, appointed officers, and classmates.
To obey lawful orders or instructions from our teachers, appointed AFJROTC officers, and NCOs.
To recognize and appreciate the sacrifices our parents/guardians have made to further our education and show them all due respect and gratitude.
To revere my country, the flag, and to take pride in wearing my AFJROTC uniform.
Cadet Impact Goals–
- 60% of all first-year cadets will be able to call the 30-count.
>Ability to call the 30-count is defined as being able to memorize and give the commands without assistance while staying within the boundaries of the drill pad.
- Each flight exhibits all its cadets dressed in uniform at lease 7 times per semester on the designated uniform days.
> Pride, morale, and the corps objective of self-discipline are displayed when all cadets wear the uniform on the designated uniform day.
School Impact Goals–
- 80% of the cadets maintain a GPA above 2.75.
>Cadets will expected to maintain a good academic standing throughout the school year.
- Participate in a school campus cleanup for Golden Valley, Canyon, and Hart High Schools.
>Cadets will organize after-school campus cleanup days for each school in order to ultimately give back through helping our environment.
Community Impact Goals–
- Participate in 5 new community service events.
>We want to give back to the community by extending our support throughout Santa Clarita Valley to events in need of volunteers that our unit has not yet attended.
- All cadets maintain a minimum average of 10 merits per semester.
>All cadets are expected to give back to their community through dedication and community service.